Ireland has been an independent nation since 1922 and became a member state of the European Union (EU) in 1973. In recent years Irish economy has experienced an unprecedented boom especially in high technology industries such as software development, computers, bio-technology and international financial services.
Features of Ireland as a study abroad destination
• Worldwide recognized high quality educational degrees at an affordable cost.
• Fastest growing economy in Europe
• One of the lowest unemployment rate in Europe
• Student can take part time work maximum of 20 hrs per week during term time and 40 hrs per week during vacations.
• Student can earn average wage of € 8 to € 10 per hour
• Students completing MBA can legally work fulltime for two years in Ireland after graduation.
• Newly introduced work permit and green card opportunities after graduation.
• Very high visa success rate compared to other western countries
Study in Ireland Program at Orbit
At Orbit international education, we provide expert counseling and study abroad processing services to prospective Nepalese students by individual college representatives and our own counselors. Orbit International Education has partnership with the most prestigious colleges in Ireland. Griffith College Dublin with other two colleges, Griffith College Cork and Griffith College Limerick provides excellent opportunity to Nepalese students wanting to pursue their further studies in Ireland.
Students can choose among many of the excellent high demand courses both in undergraduate and post graduate level including:
• Business, Accounting and Finance
• Marketing, Hospitality Management
• ACCA, Computing Science
• Engineering Law
• Mass communication & journalism, Fashion Design
• Design in interior architecture
Students with good academic marks and test scores can get partial scholarships in tuition fees with the help of Orbit International Education.
Intakes: January, June and September